Like us on Facebook

Friday, September 27, 2013

WHAT SHOULD YOUR TONGUE LOOK LIKE?


Look at the colour of your tongue~

  • A healthy tongue should:   Be pinkish in colour
  • A dark red shade: Indicates inflammation
  • A brownish or black discolouration of the tongue is
caused due of excess consumption of tobacco, gutka and 

paan.
  • A strawberry pink tongue could indicate the onset of
scarlet fever or Kawasaki disease
  • A thick white coating could be due
to the oversecretion of bile in the liver and gall bladder. 
  • When the tongue turns blue or purple, it's time to seek urgent medical help. 
  • White patches can indicate a fungal infection or 
leukoplakia.

Look at the surface

A healthy person's tongue must be light pink and 

moist.

Lack of normal texture called as bald tongue can occur due 

to deficiency of Vitamin B complex or Iron.

Patches or spots means the person could be prone to 

allergies.

A dry tongue is a sign of stress, since the salivary glands 

are not functioning at optimum level. 

Share It !

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to doctor Uduehi for taking me out of shame, I am almost 40 years of age but I couldn’t get married because I know i can not impregnate a woman because I was suffering from ZERO SPERM COUNT and hospitals did their best for me but I still could not cure. So, Some months back I read about this doctor recommendation online and I decide to give it a try hence hospitals could not help, he administer his medication on me and after the treatment, behold for the first time in my life I started experiencing sperm. You too can be treated just like me and be cured. If interested you can reach him through: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete